Search, Support and Rent

Custom Search



Here are mine references:
Experts-Exchange

Please support this site via:
- clicking on advertise at the begining of this site,
- donating wilq32@gmail.com account on PayPal:










If you want to rent me to write your own class, just mail me with details on wilq32@gmail.com

Thursday 10 March 2011

jQueryRotate v.2.0

Today I finally finish a new version of jQueryRotate. It contains some changes to API, as well as lot of bugfixes.

I also created whole new documentation page so I will no longer support it on a wilq32.adobeair.pl.

Currently all what you need to know (documentation, nice examples, etc.) are on http://jqueryrotate.com

Fell free to use this script and let me know if you do so I can add your page on a list of webpages that uses it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this information...!

Software Consultancy India

Sofvare said...

The author did an mind blowing work by describing each and every concept in detail. Thanks for such an informative post. Please keep up your good work.AngularJS Web Development